As beautiful as Luna Rose candles are, we DO NOT recommend lighting the candle until all large dried flowers have been removed. Flowers are able to be pulled out of the wax with your fingers or scissors. Once all flowers have been removed, follow our first burn instructions below.
- Always ensure candles are on a heat safe & leveled surface, away from any drafts or breezes.
- Remove large crystal before lighting or once wax has softened to ensure the candle burns properly. Keep the crystal with you or on your altar!
- Allow the candle to burn until the melted wax pool reaches the sides of the containers (approximately 2 hours).
- Do not burn for more than 6 hours at a time.
Candle Safety & Care
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼'' at all times.
- Burn candle within sight at all times.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Remove all packaging before burning.
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage.
- Keep away from drafts.